Jake
- You are loving T-ball and having daddy as your coach
- You continue to have a sensitive heart which I hope you never lose
- Reading words and figuring out what things say is a new exciting venture to you
- This past month or so, I have really seeing your heart shine with kindness. It make me a proud mama. A few examples: Getting your brother a book from your room when he doesn't want to go night night just to make him feel better. Giving your neighbor who is sick ALL of your Pokemon cards just to see him smile. ugh... love you
-You already have a tanline from playing outside so much
-You continue to dislike showering and changing your clothes
-You still love hanging with "big" boys and often stalk our high school boy neighbor who you think is the coolest ever.
- You are becoming very handy around the house! You are showing more initiative with household duties and I love it.
- Your favorite things are: Playing basketball, t-ball, chase in the house, watching power rangers, reading bible stories, super heros and riding your bike or scooter.
-Recently, you told me you want to be a doctor. A christian doctor... then decided that you would be a race car driver? I told you that you can do anything you want to do... this made you VERY excited.
Will
- Oh Willy nilly... you are sooo two years old right now
- You have many opinions on your food choices and would prefer to ear "smacks" all day long.
- You are still the singer and dancer that you always were and Mama just adores it
- You maintain your sweet, tender action towards Kev and Jake
- Every time I give you something to eat you say," Jake? Baby?" Always thinking of your brothers.
- You like going to your class on Mondays and sometimes Aunt Janet takes you. When you leave, you smile and say," See ya soon Mom." Such a big boy!
- You are talking in sentences now and have a lot to say.
- You still call Kev, baby and I am pretty sure you have convinced him that that is his actual name.
-You love love love lollipops!
- You love being with Daddy and Jake and become very sad if they leave without you.
- Oh and... you are OBSESSED with your paci... it is a problem... So, we are slowly fazing it out. Right now, crib only. You don't like this and will often sneak it and just hang out in your room so that you can have it. YEsterday... you actually requested time out, thinking that I would put you in your crib... so you could have paci. Stinker... lucky your soo cute!!
Your favorite things to do: You love reading books, playing super heros, playdough,cars, anything Jake is doing and watching "Ruby and Max" as you call it.
Kev
- You are a chatter box! However, if I ask you to say Mommy or Mama, you say NO! You'll say Daddy clear as day. Breaks a mama's heart. You said mommy for the first time this week and it was precious! Your favorite words are: Daddy, pbaby, birdy, puppy, drink, blankie, paci, Jake, dis (this), juice, see, up... the list goes on.. more words each day)
- You are a busy busy boy. The only time you stop moving is to eat, which you love to do.
- You refer to yourself as baby... not sure if you know your name is Kev (hehe)
- Lately, you let me rock you at night which you never would do before... I love. I sing to you and rub your back and it is a special time for us.
- You also love being outside and have fun trying to run down to street whenever you get a chance. You think it is hillarious.
- All I have to do is look at you and you'll smile or giggle. Your a very happy boy.
- You eat everything and a whole lot of it. I am nervous for when you are a teenager!
- Your favorite things are: playing with brothers, blocks, cars, puzzles, the slide, swinging, being held, running and watching the birdies.
![]() |
| Matching Hats |
![]() |
| One of my life dreams to see this... bucket list, check! |
![]() |
| Could he be a cuter T-ball player? |




No comments:
Post a Comment