I am organizing junkie. I get a huge kick out of organizing and feel soo good after I'm finished a project. With my kids being at very needy and busy ages, I don't get to organize as much or as long as I woud like... so I try to make mini-projects. This way I don't get frustrated with my boys for just being themselves while Mommy is busy... and I actually accomplish something! Lately, I have been on a major clean up, clean out and donate kick. I am loving it. My hubbs closet is another area of contention. I rarely need to enter, but when I do... yicks. I have created many systems trying to help him stay organized but it is an ackward space.. so I wanted to do a quick twenty minute clean up. I did not want to spend any money and I literally had twenty minutes... so here ya go. I found some totes around the house that we not being used, labeled them with his daily needs (comfy pants, sweatshirts, hats, belts etc...) Then, I donated one bag of old' ...old... clothes. Threw out another bag of odds and ends and actually found five items with the taga on them that either hadn't fit or he didn't like... so, I returned those and made some money! I then used the money to buy him some new biking shorts he really needed. All in all, a great way to spend twenty minutes.
 |
| THE BEFORE |
 |
| color coded clothes always feel nicer to me |
 |
| Of course the OCDness in me would like them to all match, but that is not the point right? |
 |
| I am a sucker for a clean floor! |
No comments:
Post a Comment