To Jon (and anyone else who wants to read ),Happy anniversary to my love! Our anniversary was yesterday and we celebrated four years together. What a four years it has been. From moving to NJ, getting engaged in Paris, planning a wedding, getting married, moving in together for the first time, decorating our first home together... then six months later finding out we were pregnant (suprise!). Now, we are in the house of our dreams and have a beautiful boy and a desire for a bigger family. Everything about our marriage has exceeded my expectations. When I first met you, I was attracted to this man who had his own interests, tons of friends, love for his family and a character that never faultered. I loved you then, but our love has only deepened. All of your good qualities have remained and you continue to gain more. I now see you as a sensitive soul, a godly man, a romantic guy when you want to be, a wonderful dad, a true companion and teamate and most of all my greatest source of strength and comfort. We have been through a lot together already. I feel like the experiences we have had have made us wiser than our years in marriage terms. We know that life doesn't last long and try to make the most of our time here on earth. I love that we work out our disagreements quickly and see eye to eye on almost everything. I love that you are the only one that brings out my stubborn side. I love that you want to provide the world for Jake and I. I love that when we met you didn't want any kids then you were the first to mention baby number two. I love that you have a heart for adoption like me. I love that you hate to dance, but are always a good sport for me. I love that I can be myself all the time and you continue to love me. I love that a perfect day to you is being home with us. And I love that at the end of the day, the only person I want beside me is you. It has only been four years and I can't wait for many, many more! Love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment