This past weekend we took a mini-vacation to Lancaster, PA. I love it there and I had been looking forward to it for weeks. We were lucky to have some family join in on the fun too. We first hit up our favorite place, The Gap Diner. Yummy and amazing sticky buns!!! Then, we headed right over to Thomas the train. He visits the Strasburg train museum twice a year and we were determined to take Jake this year. He loves trains especially Thomas! We had a fabulous time and Jake was so into the trains. We took an hour long train ride, played with trains, looked at trains, rode many rides and of course went home with some Thomas toys and even underwear as well! The next day Mommel, Janet and I were off to the outlets and the boys and Kimmy went to Dutch Wonderland. I LOVE shopping at the outlets and could do it all day. I am sorry I missed Wonderland though, Jake and Jon had so much fun. Oh well, there's always next year!!
Jake's first roller coaster!


Water Park

My Boys

Jake absolutely loved the actual train ride. We were upgraded to first class and boy was it nice. Jake had a grin the whole time.

Waiting for Jake after yet another ride!
Push/Pull train. Of course Uncle Rick and Jon made this a competition!
Little scared of the train horn


My Little Conductor
Playing with the many train table exhibits.

Waiting for Jake after yet another ride!
Push/Pull train. Of course Uncle Rick and Jon made this a competition!
Little scared of the train horn

My Little Conductor
Playing with the many train table exhibits.
2 comments:
love all of these pics...especially the one of rick and jake on the log flume and the one of the three of you at the diner:)
ohhh looks like so much fun! love jake's smile on the train and the hat just makes it!
Post a Comment