Jake and I have been busy crafting and playing. Here are some of my recent projects and some of his fun too. I have needed a new and bigger nightstand since we moved into this house. I gave Jon the nice big one because you see his side of the bed when you walk by our room. I have been using this tiny table and my books, notebooks and craft stuff just won't fit... It is embarrassing most days and I won't show you a before and after because it is too bad... But I finally have one...
Project nightstand Re-do

Found this gross old table... (okay trash picked it, don't judge me)

Took off the weird and super sticky contact paper

Tada! No more sticky... now to the paint...

So glad I had a "Bob Villa," for a dad because I stripped, sanded and stained this baby ALL by myself... Go Me. Now, I have a big nightstand too!

Jake Fun: Full day as Superman!

Superman Vaccuming

Superman Eating,"Um... Mommy.. I .. am reading?"

Snuggling... Jake and I love to snuggle and the cold weather makes it more often!
Helping Daddy
Wrestling Daddy... notice a theme.. been LOVING his Daddy!
Helping Daddy
Wrestling Daddy... notice a theme.. been LOVING his Daddy!
No comments:
Post a Comment