Tonight we had double the fun. We started our night off with a little lake party to celebrate with the Rubright family. I have been connected to the Rubrights for over seven years now. Their oldest daughter, Anna was in my first class when I started teaching third grade. The summer after she was in my class I began tutoring her in the summertime. I tutored her on and off until Will was born. I also volunteered with a couple of organizations they are involved with as well. Their second daughter Natasha, is now my mommy's helper and she comes twice a week for two hours to play with the boys. She is a lifesaver!!! Natasha graduated from the eighth grade this year and they held a bbq at the lake. Jake has never swam in a lake before and I just knew he would love it. Will had fun too. The lake has a beach and swing set as well, so the boys could have stayed there all night. Thanks Rubrights!We also had a suprise visitor today. Abby was taking a course this week in DC and decided to take the train up for the weekend! When I told Jake someone came to visit him... he yelled,"YES... ABBY! ABBY'S WEDDING DAY!" He is super excited for her wedding in November when he gets to be a ring bearer. We actually have a wedding this weekend... so after spending time at the lake, we made sure we had our Abby time tonight. The boys got to stay up late and loved their Abs time. Miss you Abs!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment