Friday, June 1, 2012
Pop Pop's Bday in Bmore
We finally had a chance to celebrate my dad's birthday. It is not easy getting my whole family together these days... so it was nice to have everyone in one place. It is such a rarity that we actually took our Christmas card picture that day too! The weather was beautiful and as he always requests... it was a day of backyard fun and BBQ. Simple, easy and fun, just like my dad. GG cooked up a feast and we ate outside in the shade. The boys had a blast. Pop Pop and GG got out Courtney's old slip and slide and set up the sprinklers. Needless to say, they LOVED it. Even Will. He was a little more timid, but loved holding hands and yelling, "Ready, Set and Go!." I brought my suit because I heard word of a slip and slide... I couldn't resist. Happy Birthday Pop Pop!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment