Saturday, June 9, 2012

Jakes Spring Concert

Last night Jake's school has their spring/end of the year concert. Jake did great! It was amazing to see the difference in him and our family from this year's fall concert until now. In October, I had just had Kevin. He was with us at the concert, but sleeping the whole time. Will had to stay home with the sitter because 7PM was WAY too late for him. This time Will was awake, calm and happy the whole time and Kevin was squirmy and noisy the whole time. How times change! In the fall Jake was silly, squirmy and watched the people around him more than his teacher. This time, he was focused, knew the words to the songs and looked so old and adorable up there. I was one proud mama. After the songs were sung, they had a little preschool graduation for the pre-K classes. Is it weird that I am already dreading that? I teared up watching kids I didn't even know... I'm not ready for real school yet! I want my boys with me forever. At least that's how I feel right now! 

Attempt Numero Dos

Hugs while we waited for the show to start
Will sat still the whole show and didn't make a peep... Kev- not so much!
Our little Jesus superhero
He was SO excited that we were sitting in the front row.
His tongue was hanging out and he kept giving me a thumbs up sign.

1 comment:

southjerseymom said...

love the superhero!!!! that is great!