Saturday, June 9, 2012
Splash City Baby
I've been feeling spontaneous lately and would really like to, "go away" for the weekend. However, with the little guys being so needy..two cribs...two high chairs etc.... and the dynamic of the three all together sometimes.... not that tempting to go too far or do anything too crazy. But.. I still feel the itch. So, I talked Jon into taking a mini road trip today to Dorbrook park. It is about an hour and a half away and FREE. He liked the FREE part, not so much the driving. The boys were game of course and I had our bags and lunches packed. So, off we went. The park was more impressive than I expected. It was clean and fun. The splash park was amazing. I wish it was a little warmer because Jake would have lasted longer in the water, but they had fun! Will could have played all day. Kevin was grumps so that added a little to the day. He is usually so chill so it throws me off kilter when he is grumps. I think his first tooth is finally coming in! Time will tell. All in all, it was a nice day "away."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








4 comments:
THAT IS AWESOME... i have never heard of this place! it looks like a must visit!
that looks awesome...i have never heard of this place before. Looks like a place that will beill a must visit!
We need to check this out, too!! Thank you for sharing...
OOh, we did to find that park too!! Thank you for sharing :)
Post a Comment